Smith, Laurie - Steve Nash Sports ClubPhone: 604.682.5213
Location: 610 Granville Street , Vancouver
Laurie has been a certified fitness professional for the past 18 years. With a background in competitive swimming, tennis, stuntwork and parkour, she brings almost two decades of coaching experience to her career as a personal trainer and group exercise instructor.
Laurie's strong, technical approach emphasizes posture, core engagement and biomechanical efficiency. She believes in training smarter ,not longer, to achieve the best results. She is in extremely high demand for her fun, motivating, informative sessions, and is devoted to teaching her clients not just how but why they can transform and better understand their bodies through the science and art of training.
- BSc, MA (University of Toronto)
- ACE Advanced Personal Trainer Specialist
- Medical Exercise Specialist
- BOSU Certified Instructor
- Rehabilitative Exercise Therapist Level 1 & 2
- Nutrition and Wellness Specialist
- FAC Restricted / Non Restricted
- CRP / First Aid / AED