- BCRPA Certified Personal Trainer
- Bachelor of Psychology from Loyola Marymount Univ (CA); minor in Studio Arts
- NCAA Division 1 Basketball Player – LMU
- Handsworth – Grade 9 Girls Basketball Head Coach (2007-2008)
- Mount Boucherie – Senior Girls Basketball Head Coach (2000-2001)
- Femsport Strength and Fitness Competitor (4th place)
- Figure Competitor (3rd Sandra Wickham 2006)
- Former Spinning Instructor
- One-on-one training and group training
- Fitness Conditioning and Circuit Training Classes (4 week programs)
- Mountain Conditioning Class
- Client base includes people of all ages, fitness levels, athletic abilities, and backgrounds whose goals might be to:
- Weight loss, muscle toning, symmetry throughout muscle group
- Improved fitness levels
- Sports specific training
- Improve health
- Increase your motivation and creativity
- Learn how to eat to achieve your weight loss and/or muscle gain goals
- Trail running
- Weight training
- Mountain Biking
- Walking her dog Rambler
- Reading, writing, and drawing
“You can be anything you want to be.” If you have a dream it is just a matter of taking those steps to making that dream become a reality. Fitness can empower you by allowing you to be able to move and become free in your body. I want to teach you all I can about training and fitness and how you can incorporate it into your everyday life. Fitness can be creative, fun, and completely attainable. All you need is the right knowledge and you can go wherever you want with it.
"I started training with Miki in January of 2006. Looking to vamp up my training routine, and hoping for visible results, I got that and much more. In fact, I was so confidant with my progress and results, that I entered my first figure competition in November, 2006, placing in the top 10. Miki has not only helped me achieve my fitness goals, but has taught me to push myself harder in my everyday workouts and activities. She should not only be considered a trainer, but a teacher as well, as her motivation and enthusiasm are unparalleled. Her attention to detail is evident in her programs, which are thorough, and well planned out. She has single handedly changed my lifestyle, from my workouts, to my diet, to trusting what my body is capable of. Pushing me to work harder every day along the way!
- Haley Vickerstaff, 28 years old
"At 34 and tearing an ACL I was very concerned about being able to return to sports. As a result I had very specific needs in a trainer and Miki filled these perfectly. Her background, experience, and workouts puts her at a level that I have yet to see in other trainers. Not only am I back playing hockey, running and snowboarding but I am faster, more balanced and much stronger than before.”
"I highly recommend Miki to anyone, particularly people who need flexibility in scheduling and a trainer who will tailor an exercise program to your specific needs. You will work hard, you will see results and you will gain the knowledge to make it a lifetime commitment."
- Kalan Milley, 34 years old
"There aren't enough words to describe the remarkable impact that Miki has make on my personal fitness and lifestyle. I met Miki about three years ago when she was teaching spinning at my local gym. I fell in love with her teaching style and motivation right away. I never missed her class. I have trained consistently with her for two years. Sessions with her are never boring, always different and so much fun. She is the catalyst in the lifestyle changes that I have made that have resulted in the incredible improvement in my fitness level, body shape, eating habits, energy and commitment to my goals. Even now that I've moved to the other side to the city I'd still rather drive 45-50 minutes to the North Shore in order to train with Miki than to ever train with anyone else. Miki cares about her clients, it's impossible not to build a friendship with her and she always believes in you more that you believe in yourself."
- Roshanac 28 years old Imami
"I have had the pleasure of working out with Miki for going on 3 years now, both in one-on-one sessions and group conditioning camps. Having just turned 60, my fitness level is now better than when I was 23. If you are truly interested in a lifestyle change, Miki can help you attain your goals. You can take it from me, you will only get out of personal training what is ultimately important to you."
- Sam Patton, 60 years old